9.10.11

ANGEL NUMBER 606

Number 606 is a blend of the vibrations of the numbers 6 and 0, with the number 6 appearing twice, enhancing its attributes.  Number 6 brings its influences of the material and monetary aspects of life, home, family and domesticity, compromise, unconditional love, providing and provision.  The attributes of the number 6 are truth, love and compassion, particularly focused upon family and home life. Number 0 carries the influences of the ‘God force’ or Universal Energies, and amplifies and magnifies the energies of the number it appears with, making the vibrations of the number 6 all the more powerful.


When the Angel Number 606 presents repeatedly in your life, the Universe asks that you focus less on material aspects and financial issues, and look to a more spiritual approach to having your wants and needs met.  Simply hold faith, trust and gratitude, and be open to signs and new opportunities that will bring your material needs to you.


The repeating number 606 is a message to keep your focus on love, light and the spiritual aspects of life, and give any fears or concerns about your material and/or financial situation to the angels for healing and transmutation.  Trust that all you need will be supplied by the Universe in Divine right time.


Angel Number 606 may suggest that issues to do with family and loved ones will be sorted and resolved to the advantage of all involved.  




*

Joanne
Sacred Scribes


BODY and SOUL – MIND and SPIRIT


Live Psychic & Tarot Readings Online with Joanne


NUMEROLOGY

5 comments:

  1. Thanks for all your wonderful Angel Numbers pages. I use them all the time. I really appreciate your divine service to humanity in posting this stuff.

    ReplyDelete
  2. You are most welcome Alexander ... but I am simply doing my 'job' :)

    I'm pleased to know that you have found the information to be of use to you.

    I wish you blessings along your path Alexander,

    Joanne

    ReplyDelete
  3. Here Here to comment above from Alexander
    I use the numbers all the time too
    Thank you very much Joanne, I admire your work greatly and also appreciate it greatly thanku
    Peace and unconditional love blessings to you both
    maria

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love all the sharing, appreciation, relief and openness in the comments on this site. I love numbers and the way certain combinations feel. I moved to Maui on 11.11, my dog of 15 years passed away peacefully under a full moon on her favorite beach, 3 years later, on 11.11. My beloved of 11 years loved to take a personal day of reflection and solitude on 11.11. He'd take a road trip and come back all refreshed and fully loving on 11.12. I was born at 6:06pm, and thank you for this first time I've ever seen an explanation of its significance. Feels true to me. Spirit, Love & focusing in this depth of truth within is the only choice that serves my heart and life. Aloha, Claire

    ReplyDelete