9.10.11

ANGEL NUMBER 608

Number 608 is a combination of the attributes and vibrations of the numbers 6, 0 and 8.  Number 6 lends its energies of home and family, providing and provision, economy and the material and monetary aspects of life.  Number 0 carries the ‘God force’ and Universal Energies and amplifies the vibrations of the numbers it appears with; 6 and 8.  Number 8 adds its energies of Karma  –  the Universal Spiritual Law of Cause and Effect, giving and receiving, personal power and force, manifesting wealth and abundance.


Angel Number 608 is a reassuring message from your angels that all areas of your life, including your career and financial aspects, are being supported by your angels and Universal Energies.  Know that all is going to Divine plan, and trust that your material wants and needs will be catered for.


The repeating Angel Number 608 is a message to expect prosperity and abundance to enter your life.  Be open to receiving your dues and rewards and be grateful and appreciative of your blessings. Keep in mind that the more you have, the more you have to share with others as you are intuitively guided.


Repeating number 608 suggests that all of your material and financial needs will be met as you live your Divine life soul mission with passion and purpose.



*

Joanne
Sacred Scribes


BODY and SOUL – MIND and SPIRIT


NUMEROLOGY

2 comments:

  1. Wow...I am so shock this past month I been getting this sign..I see almost every where several yikes but I was not what it mean...It never crossed my mind...until today I did search & I came to your link. Thank you soooo much I am a high spiritual person and believed in angels. ..may you you be blessed in the circle of life!
    Chana (lotusflower)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have been seeing this number repeatedly since 2011! I'm also a highly spiritual person and the closer I get to God the more I see this number. God is mysteriously awesome!!!

    ReplyDelete